Don't settle for any EA.
Hire the RIGHT EA.
Introducing Assistant Recruitment, by EA How To: a boutique recruitment service that goes above and beyond standard recruiting methods to find you the perfect professional match.
The highest-quality candidates, vetted against your business culture and goals.TELL ME MORE
Don't hire an EA to fill a job
Hire the EA to build a career with
Sound too good to be true? Here’s how we do it…
- Performing a detailed assessment of your business and its needs to match you with only the most relevant candidates
- Using a combined experience of over 30 years in EA-related roles to understand what (or, rather, who!) will work best for you
- Offering you a vetted candidate shortlist off the back of a rigorous 90-minute candidate assessment and pre-screening interviews
- Education around the scope of work an EA, PA, VA or CoS can handle. Most people are surprised how much more an assistant does than you originally think!
- Removing the likelihood of irrelevant candidates who do not fit the bill on either a professional or personal level
- A complete end-to-end service with a white glove touch. We’re with you from the very beginning, until your brand-new employee is onboarded
Want to find out more?
everything you need to know
What's the story?
We’ve been “around the block” when it comes to EA recruitment.
We’ve seen it from both sides: employer and candidate—and, because of this, we know how complex and competitive it is.
All too often, recruitment comes down to luck and chance, which means we experience a lot of disappointment and wasted time on both sides. We’re here to change that.
To do this, EA How To has teamed up with Virtual Assistant expert, Katie Tew, to create a bespoke, boutique recruitment service that gets it right.
What are the benefits?
Rifling through 200 CVs? Conducting interview after interview? All that lies with us.
We handle the detailed vetting process, narrowing your choices down to a maximum of three candidates—all of which will be suited to the role both professionally and culturally. The only thing you have to do is choose the best fit for you, personally.
Why should I choose you?
In short: because we know our stuff.
We’re not CV handlers. We have extensive industry knowledge, not as recruiters, but as assistants. We know what makes a good working relationship - one that will last - because we’ve been there ourselves many times in our long careers. We get to know both businesses and candidates on a deeper level than standard recruiters, cutting through any incompatibilities and only presenting you with people right for the job.
How does it work?
Our Full Service Discovery and Recruitment offer covers any Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Chief of Staff roles you may seek.
For £5,000 + 10% of a successful candidate’s first-year salary, we perform a position and needs analysis, deliver a vetted candidate shortlist, provide interview and scorecard support and, most importantly, give you our extensive expertise for the whole journey.
So, do you want:
- Three expertly vetted candidates given to you with all the legwork done?
- A deep dive into your business requirements and an education on what tasks and projects your candidate could take off your hands?
- Over 30 years of experience from our specialists?
- An end-to-end, white glove service that’s head and shoulders above standard recruiters?
Meet your experts
Alicia Fairclough is Founder of EA How To—responsible for bringing together one of the largest (and most valuable) communities of EAs in the world. A former Executive Assistant herself for many years, Alicia knows the ropes and then some! Today, she uses her extensive knowledge of the industry to train up-and-coming EAs and to foster and nurture her global network of assistants and established business partners.
Katie Tew is a Virtual Assistant pro. Since 2012, Katie has made her mark in the VA world, providing virtual assistant services to entrepreneurs, C-level executives and HNW individuals remotely. These days, she uses her renowned expertise to coach other VAs, successfully placing hundreds of exemplary candidates into employment.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
Find your right-hand assistant to build your career with.
WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND THE NETWORK TO FIND YOUR PERFECT PROFESSIONAL MATCH
Working with the right assistant is like having a second brain. It's a game changer.